Qcue is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable shaping this role, making this an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to support the entire marketing lifecycle of a growing company. We currently have a variety of channels that are being used but there is a lot more we could be doing and this is where you come in. You will work closely with our Sales and Product teams to coordinate our brand identity and product vision via multiple channels, some we are using (Squarespace, Powerpoint/Keynote, Illustrator) plus those we do not currently use to their full potential (Media Relations, Social Media, Blog). This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who can join us to participate in the sports and live entertainment space, learn about who we are and communicate that to our current and desired audience. We are relatively young in our marketing journey but we have a clear vision for where we want to take it. If you feel that you have the passion, and the experience to turn our vision into a reality then we want to hear from you.
We are a software company who created the world’s first dynamic pricing engine for live entertainment events, forever changing the way sports and entertainment tickets are priced. Twice named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in Sports and one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, Qcue’s pricing and revenue management solutions are used by sports teams, performing arts organizations, venues, and promoters around the world.
We are a company of bright, creative people who respect our values and drive our mission. We are reimagining inefficiencies in the live ticketing industry, and we look forward to welcoming you to join us in our beautiful office under our iconic Live Oak tree in our Bouldin Creek location in Austin, TX.
- Coordinate our marketing efforts via a variety of channels.
- Support the creation of our marketing strategy.
- Align our sales and marketing collateral with a consistent marketing voice.
- Update our website to align the content with our current strategic goals.
- Coordinate our social media marketing campaigns.
- Track success and report back by showing us what’s working and what isn’t.
- Recommend tools that might help make our marketing efforts more efficient.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Adhere to our style guide maintaining consistency across all of our collateral.
- An eye for good design with experience of applying visual design best practices.
- Ability to create collateral in Illustrator/Photoshop or similar tools.
- Build presentation decks for internal and external communications.
- Have managed a website or blog site.
- Take the initiative, with the ability to execute independently.
- You are not afraid to ask questions or seek more guidance/input.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize your own day to day.
- The ability to build trust and achieve buy-in from all levels of the organization.
- Have an open and inclusive approach.
- Examples of previous successes delivering successful marketing strategies.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- You are tech-savvy and understand where social media marketing has been, where it’s at and where it’s going.
- Marketing strategy and execution experience for live sports & entertainment companies.
- Software startup experience.
- Experience marketing B2B Software Products.
- Formal qualifications and/or experience (although we value to aptitude, attitude and integrity far more highly).
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Participation in profit-sharing plan.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Flexible PTO.
- Weekly company lunches.
- Bring your own device with reimbursement.
- Amazing office and location in Bouldin Creek.